Saturday 10 March 2018

Anyone know a creative web designer?

Us at different times....
Raydan Wakes update
Regular readers to this blog might notice I’ve gone down to 3 posts a month in an effort to spend more time writing the first draft of Raydan Seeks (Book 2 of Rhenium Tales) and ferociously editing Raydan Wakes (Book 1.) Some characters are biting the dust, others are being amalgamated and new scenes are emerging from the swamp. If anyone’s interested in tracking the stages of the project you can use the Raydan or Rhenium Tales tags opposite.
Help!
REQUEST FOR HELP!!!! My own deadline of submitting to an agent is the end of July and I’d like to commission a website to support my pitch. Can anyone recommend someone who has the skills, time and inclination to create a website that would appeal to 11 + fans of dystopian/speculative fiction? I’ve got the content in terms of words and I’m clear about what it should look like, but my OAPstatus means I’m not confident enough to do the technical side. I’m also prepared to pay somebody (a modest amount initially, but more if an agent takes me on….) Ideally it would be someone I could speak to in person.
"Free" chicken salad for lunch with "Not free" champagne because sometimes you have to and skilfully baked unicorn buns which are neither "free" nor "not free" - just magical - and just because....

No comments:

Post a Comment